Corporate Sponsor Opportunities for MACC 2019
Are you well along your journey toward aligning architecture, adopting disruptive technologies, and driving innovation to sustain business success? Are you a company that is looking to build on your successes as an innovation partner? If you are, you know that it takes architects with skills and knowledge to develop and support appropriate architecture strategies to drive alignment with business and innovation strategy. If you are a leader who would like to let others know about your success, this is the premier local conference for you to support. Every year, the MACC conference continues to grow in numbers and popularity.
We invite you to become a Corporate Sponsor at the 6th annual MACC conference. Join sponsors at the bottom of this page to help support leadership in architecture.
Architects from companies attend this conference to collaborate with other architects, technology partners, and service partners to accelerate their knowledge and skills in navigating a successful path to business success. Your corporate sponsorship gives business and technical architects the visibility, collaboration, and knowledge transfer they need to determine how innovation and the application of disruptive technologies can result in your company’s success.
Here are some reasons why you should sponsor this year’s conference:
- Our reconfigured schedule will allow much more time for sponsors to interact with decision-makers and IT leaders who are attending including:
- Three sponsored breaks (including lunch)
- A Sponsor Track called “Product and Service Knowledge” that will enable Platinum and Gold Sponsors to deliver an educational presentation on your products or services (only four sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Two Platinum-level sponsors will have the opportunity to introduce the keynote speakers
- Keynote speaker Jeanne Ross, a world-renowned speaker and research professor at MIT Sloan School of Management, will share insights from her forthcoming book, Designed for Digital: Five Building Blocks for Digital Transformations
- Great track speakers will address practical topics in business, data, technology and the future state of IT will share real stories from the trenches
- The conference is routinely mentioned before, during, and after the event in the media (both social and local). This exposure attracts more organizations to attend. This year we will tweet during the conference about the sessions and your company at @midwestacc thus spreading the word about your organization beyond the local area.
- We are ramping up our advertising efforts to attract more organizations to attend and help you spread the word about your organization
- Your logo will be featured on our website along with a link to your organization
- MACC is becoming the premier architecture conference in the Midwest attracting great business and IT leaders
Here’s your opportunity to tell your story to prominent business and IT leaders at the premier Midwest architecture conference. We hope you will sponsor this important conference this year.
The conference is November 6-7, 2019 at the Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place in St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Platinum Reception Sponsor – $7,500
- Diamond (Keynote) Sponsor – $5,000
- Gold (Track) Sponsor – $2,500
- Silver Sponsor – $1,500
For more information about sponsorship levels and to become a MACC 2019 sponsor, please download the sponsorship application Microsoft Word document at the bottom of this page. Fill out and save the document, and submit to the MACC Committee via email to: email@example.com.