Proposing a Presentation for MACC 2019
MACC 2019 is now accepting speaker proposals. The tracks this year are:
- Leading Innovation and Architecture
- Leveraging Data and Analytics
- Exploiting Disruptive Technologies
- Managing Security and Risk
- Product and Service Knowledge
Check the track descriptions and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 791-5544 with any questions before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts are due August 15th, 2019. Speakers will be notified of our decision to accept or reject proposals by early-September.
The conference is November 6-7, 2019 at the Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place in St. Louis Park, MN 55416
To submit an abstract, download, complete, and email the Microsoft Word document linked below to email@example.com.