Corporate Sponsor Opportunities for MACC 2021
The Midwest Architecture Community Collaboration (MACC) would like to invite you to be a sponsor at the 8th annual conference. This year’s MACC 2021 Virtual Summit is taking place November 4th, 2021.
Due to ongoing pandemic restrictions, to keep our commitment to the architecture community, MACC 2021 will again be a virtual conference. Attendees will be able to learn the latest leading-edge architectural concepts and processes from the comfort of their homes or offices.
Over the past seven years, we’ve hosted world-class speakers and luminaries such as:
- Jeanne Ross, Principal Research Scientist at MIT Sloan School of Management
- Allen Brown, CEO of The Open Group
- Keith Narr, CTO of Cargill
- Joel Crabb, VP of Architecture, Target corporation
- George Paras, Managing Director of EAdirections magazine
- Tom Baden, State of Minnesota Commissioner of MN.IT Services and State CIO
- Jeff Scott, VP of Accelare
- Paul Preiss, CEO and Founder of IASA Global
- Tariq Samad, Senior Fellow Honeywell and Chair at Technological Leadership Institute, University of Minnesota
- David and Sarah McNally, world-renowned authors and motivation speakers
These and other experts have shared their expertise on more than 96 architecture topics.
Becoming a Sponsor
We invite you to become a Sponsor of the 8th annual MACC Virtual Conference. This is a great way to reach out to your potential customers as well as a great recruiting tool.
Architects attend this conference to collaborate with other architects, technology partners, and service partners to accelerate their knowledge and skills to help them to navigate a successful path to business success.
Your corporate sponsorship gives business and technical architects the visibility, collaboration, and knowledge transfer they need to determine how innovation and the application of disruptive technologies can result in your company’s success.
Here are some reasons why you should sponsor this year’s conference:
- Great track speakers will share real stories from the trenches and address practical topics in business, data, technology, and the future state of IT
- The conference is routinely mentioned before, during, and after the event in the media (both social and local). This exposure attracts more organizations to attend. This year we will tweet during the conference about the sessions and your company at @midwestacc, thus spreading the word about your organization beyond the local area.
- We are ramping up our advertising efforts to attract more organizations to attend and help you spread the word about your organization
- MACC is becoming the premier architecture conference in the Midwest, attracting great business and IT leaders
- Free attendance for your Organization
- Every sponsor will receive up to 25 free tickets to attend the conference this year.
As a Sponsor, your company will be promoted as follows:
- MACC Web Page
- Your company logo and link to your company’s information will be included on a Sponsor tab on the MACC2021 web page (midwestacc.com)
- MACC Email Blasts
- All Sponsors will be noted on all email blasts that will be sent to the MACC contact list
- The MACC database includes more than 4500 contacts
- MACC Social Media Updates
- The Sponsor logo and link will be included in the content for communications published through social media
- Sponsor Track Presentation
- The Sponsor presentation is a great way to promote your company and its products and services
The MACC email communications plan is shown below. The earlier you agree to become a Sponsor, the more visibility MACC contacts will have to your company, products or services.
Conference Attendee List
MACC will share with all Sponsors a list of the attendees with email addresses who have opted in to receive Sponsor information. Therefore, not all attendee information can be shared.
- Sponsor level – $1,000
For more information about sponsorship and to become a MACC 2020 sponsor, please download the sponsorship application Microsoft Word document at the bottom of this page. Fill out and save the document, and submit to the MACC Committee via email to: email@example.com.