Midwest Architecture Community Collaboration –Requesting Track Speakers
People, process and technology will drive the effort to transform an organization from its current state to one that is flexible, agile and efficient. New disruptive technologies must be assessed and architectural processes must change affecting all of the architectural disciplines required to deliver projects. How does the architect know what disruptive technologies are appropriate for use in the enterprise? Business strategy and innovation strategies must be aligned in order to develop an appropriate architecture strategy. This conference will provide insights into disruptive technologies and architecture processes to align business, innovation and architecture strategies.
The 2018 MACC Conference will be held on November 7 – 8, 2018 at the Doubletree Hotel Park Place Minneapolis hotel.
The conference will be the same format as prior years with a Workshop the first day and conference sessions that second day. The Conference title is, “Scaling Disruptive Technologies – Moving from Innovation to Enterprise Transformation” and includes five (5) track sessions of four (4) speakers each. Session tracks are:
1) I Human – Human part of the digital transformation and innovation.
2) From Point A to Point B – Development and management processes accelerated by new transformational technologies.
3) What’s the Value of Data – AI, Machine Learning and other technologies used to gain the most value from your data.
4) Technical Innovation – Cloud, Micro and Nano service, API’s and other technologies that can transform your enterprise.
5) Trust in the Digital Age – Identity, privacy and security and how they are impacted in the new age of digital trust.
For more information see detailed tracks descriptions.
As a Speaker at the conference, you will have the opportunity to share your expertise, case studies and experience with many architects, IT leaders, and business professionals. Participation in this event is a great way to gain exposure and network with peers in the architecture community.
If you’re interested in presenting, please submit the speaker application by August 15, 2018. You may submit as many unique topic applications as you would like — we will review all submissions for possible inclusion in the conference. The MACC Planning Committee will make final selections by August 31, 2018.