Midwest Architecture Community Collaboration –Requesting Track Speakers
People, process and technology will drive the effort to transform an organization from its current state to one that is flexible, agile and efficient. New disruptive technologies must be assessed and architectural processes must change affecting all of the architectural disciplines required to deliver projects. How does the architect know what disruptive technologies are appropriate for use in the enterprise? Business strategy and innovation strategies must be aligned in order to develop an appropriate architecture strategy. This conference will provide insights into disruptive technologies and architecture processes to align business, innovation and architecture strategies.
The 2018 MACC Conference will be held on November 7 – 8, 2018 at the Doubletree Hotel Park Place Minneapolis hotel. On November 7th is the workshop. for more info see the workshop page.
The conference will be the same format as prior years with a Workshop the first day and conference sessions that second day. The Conference title is, “Scaling Disruptive Technologies – Moving from Innovation to Enterprise Transformation” and includes five (5) track sessions of four (4) speakers each. Session tracks are:
1) I Human – embracing the new world of digital disruption and innovation,
2) From Point A to Point B – building a solid digital foundation to support digital disruption,
3) What’s the Value of Data – purpose-driven architecture will allow enterprises to leverage Big Data,
4) Technical Innovation – understanding new technologies and how architecture can help move from transformation to innovation, and
5) Trust in the Digital Age – cloud implementations of infrastructure, platform, application and business capabilities will require appropriate consideration of identity, privacy and security.
More information on this year’s conference is included on the Speaker application form download.
As a Speaker at the conference, you will have the opportunity to share your expertise, case studies and experience with an anticipated 300 architects, IT leaders, and business professionals. We urge you to submit a topic for one or more of the session tracks.
If you’re interested in presenting on a topic related to the above tracks, please submit the Speaker’s application attached by June 30, 2018 to email@example.com. You may submit as many unique topic applications as you would like — we will review all submissions for possible inclusion in the conference.
The MACC Planning Committee make final selections by August 15, 2018. Participation in this event is a great way to gain exposure and network with peers in the architecture community.
Please fill out the speaker application form and mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) before June 30, 2018.